March Break 2021 – Covid Edition
Earlier today I spoke on local radio station CJAD’s What’s Trending show to discuss ways to enjoy March Break 2021, even in the middle of a pandemic. Here are but a few ideas, both indoor and outdoors, that can be enjoyed safely while social distancing. Click the links to learn more about each activity.
- Luminotherapie in Quartier des Spectacles
- Recreoparc in Sainte Catherine, QC
- La Grande Roue in Old Montreal
- Skating, Toboganning, Snowshoeing…
- Parc Omega in Montebello, QC
- Glissades des Pays en Haut in Piedmont, QC
- Skiing! Private and Family Lessons Now Available
- Alpaca Adventures at Verger des Champetres
- Mini Horses in Mirabel (mini chevaux)
Museums – Now Open
- Outschool Virtual Classes – Use this link and get $20 USD free when you sign up. That could be 1-2 free classes!
- Scavenger hunts
- Activity Kits – From Jabberwocky Kits, Kid Kits, Brilliant Little Binders
- Board games
- Dance parties
- Movie night
- Ball Pit Rentals from Le P’tit Village
4 comments found
My daughter has been taking Spanish lessons with out school every week and she loves it. She also did a ballet class. There are thousands of options!
We are doing a dinosaur class this afternoon!